Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Remembering '09 part 2. You know, maybe it should be called, not remembering '09...

Hello again =)
So right now I am doing an overview of 2009.  I didn't journal during that time, so I really feel like I lost a lot of memories.  In the last post I did January and February, so now I gonna do March,  April and May.


March:  was cold.  Still.  I mean, everything was still pretty much dead.  We came down to GA for a visit, and everything was warm and sunny.  We had just missed Cherry Blossom season, which was a major dissapointment.  Other than that, our visit was lovely.  I stayed up till 2 or 3 am with Rose, we went to Picnic Pals and Chorus and church... and then we went home.  I honestly don't remember hardly anything from March.  It went by in a blur.....


April:  I remember practically nothing about this month.  Other than we moved altogether from the midwest to GA.  I miss y'all!  But I love you too GA hahaahh


May: Again, I remember nothing!  Except May 30, we had a HUGE surprise party for Mama's 37th birthday!  It was waaay fun.  Lol, and she never expected anything!!!!  We have the most awesome friends.  We all just had a really good time hanging out, soaking each other with water guns, eating, and messing around.


Aaaah June: my memory begins to return in a vague haze.  I had a surprise party for my 13th birthday.  Its funny, every year in the past I begged my parents for a surprise party, and they always said I would expect it.  Last year, I didn't even ask for a party, and I got a surprise bash! lol ironic much?  This summer a lot of big things happened, and it was probably one of the best ever!

July:  Hmm, what happened?  I think we went to Grandma's on the 4th, or did we? huh... 

And next up.... Osh Kosh WI in August!!!  But thats a long post in and of its self hahah.....