Thursday, March 19, 2009

Excuses, Excuses...

Hi peoples!

I know, I know. I have been really bad about blogging! But you see, I have a huge line of excuses, such as:

I am not even in the same state (then again, I brought my laptop and have Wi Fi)
My time is split in between bunches of people wanting to see me, not to sound braggy (but, I have had plenty of my Facebook and e-mail, time)

Let me think...

And Lissa is icing a birthday cake!

(I threw that one in because my "huge line of excuses" is running out...)

I'll be back, don't worry. I have a lot of things on my mind right now. But I will be back.

Just to throw in another obscure fact, I have stayed up past mid-night every night since Friday of last. Mostly around the 2:30/3:30 central time.

"I can't believe I'm saving you after you tried to kill me!"

Do any of you recongnize this quote?

Yes, it is one from Ella Enchanted, the movie. You really should read the book, though. The movie may be funny, but the book is just plain awesome!

Nighty night night!

Marina