Monday, February 23, 2009

I'd love to know what books y'all are reading! Or, at least, telling yourself you will sometime get around to reading, which you might do someday...

I've been tagged to do this thing. It seems like it would be fun.


Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Link back to the person who tagged you
6. Tag five people

Alrighty, let me find a book...Aahaa, here we are!

The book happens to be the Two Princesses of Bammarre by Gail Carson Levine. You really need to check out some of her books, if you hav'nt already.

Anyway, page 123, fifth sentence.

Addie is on her quest. Rhys has come to give her some vital information on dragons.

"He crouched next to me."

Hmm, the suspence builds.

"They're solitary. They dislike other dragons and hate all other creatures."

Exciting, huh?

The person who tagged me does'nt actually know me. Her name is Mrs. Megan Fried Okra, and you can find her right over here at http://friedokra4me.blogspot.com/ Bonus: she's southern. And she lives now in the mid-west! Just thought that was a neat little trivia fact.

I will tag the people I know definitly read my blog. Grandma, Chrissy-Robin, and Bri. If you are happening to be in a nice mood today, and are reading my blog, go ahead and send me an email with this on it, okay? It takes like, five minutes, unless your not big on reading and spend a lot of time trying to find a book!

Puh-lease?!!