Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Days in the Hundred-Acre-Wood

Today has been a pretty good day, though kind of gloomy outside. Everybodys school is done and we are just kind of relaxing.

Eeyore, Roo, and Piglet are playing cars on the floor. Its really wierd, even my dad gets into playing with toy cars! He went out and bought us a long plastic track to race on; we had this little board that was really hard to drive on before. We all sit on the floor for hours racing our cars and laughing like crazy!

I am the oldest kid. I live with my dad, "Rabbit", my mom, "Kanga", and my sister and brothers, "Piglet", "Eeyore", "Roo," (they named themselves, trust me!); and my darling (though kinda sick at the moment) pets, Bobby, Clifford, and Chippy. I am totally, definitly, "Pooh"! But the name Pooh is so...

Anyway, I wanted to start this blog to keep in touch with all of my friends, because we moved a year ago, and I have been really, really, really bad about writing. So maybe this will help me out a little.

It will also be a record for pictures and videos and such. This Autumn our computer crashed and with it went all of our pictures and videos from the last year!! So I will have to keep this blog updated with pictures. All of us in the Hundred-Acre-Wood and our friend, "Chrissy-Robin" (she's a girl, so we are going to have to change that slightly!) made movie remakes of Little Red Riding Hood and Repunzel, which were also on the computer. If we ever get them back, I will have to show them to you, they are hilarious!

So I hope you enjoyed this first post. I am still learning to write, so hopefully this will also be educational.

Oh, and you might be wondering about the blog name. A few months ago I decided that our family needed a business, and a hooligan care would be just the thing! My dad would be the CEO, my mom the COO, and we would be their first hooligans! The name I made up is kind of catchy, if I do say so myself. So I made it a blog! icanhazfriendz is just something I made up.