Thursday, February 26, 2009

Someday, I will have another Dwarf Gourami, and I will name her Zoe Blue the III

Guess what?! Eeyore got a late-birthday present!! And it really was quite wonderful!


He got a tank of twenty-six fish! I tried to get some picture up here, but Blogger is acting up.



My favorite fish is Zoe. We need to get her a friend; she just hangs out by herself next to the heater.



Then there is Molly the Malli. Our Guppies, Two Fin, Puffer, and Goldie, love her! They won't hang out with any Malli but her!

Wait, big news, just in...

Molly the Malli is'nt a Malli. She's a female Guppie!!! The other three are male!!!

That explains a lot. ;O)


More big news in, this one is tear-wrenching. Zoe will probably die. She seems so sad, and her friend died less than a month ago. She stopped eating, and the lady we got her from says that they stop eating and generally a week later they die.

She is my favorite.